FPRA Nature Coast Chapter, established in 1988, serves Citrus, Levy and Hernando counties.
For more than 25 years, the Nature Coast Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association has been promoting and developing the public relations profession. Our membership is quite diverse with multiple levels of experience and differing areas of expertise. From non-profits to health organizations, the Nature Coast Chapter offers a wide array of professional networking opportunities, professional development programs and community service projects.
FPRA provides a variety of services, benefits and opportunities dedicated to the success of the public relations professionals. Membership in FPRA is a sound professional investment.
- Continuing Education – programs affording members the opportunity to develop their professionalism to the
- Professional Accreditation and Certification – internationally recognized ranks of Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC).
- Monthly Meetings – monthly meetings with timely speakers on pertinent career growth, networking, and peer exchange.
- Annual Conference – opportunity to stay in touch with professionals from throughout the state that help you stay current on activities and events which have an effect on
- Awards Programs – annual Golden Image Awards program recognizes outstanding public relations activities in Florida.
The chapter hosts monthly networking and professional development programs and an annual Roast ‘n Toast Scholarship Fundraiser.
FPRA Nature Coast Chapter has received the following awards and recognition:
- 2016: President’s Award – Most Improved Chapter
- 2013: Chapter of the Year
- 2012: President’s Award – Spirit of FPRA
- 2009: President’s Award – Marketing FPRA
- 2007: President’s Award – Most Improved Chapter
- 2006: 2nd Highest Member Renewal Rate in the State
- 2005: President’s Award – Chapter Renaissance